Procurement Systems Analyst
- Department: Administrative Services
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
We are currently looking for a Procurement Systems Analyst to join our growing team! In this role, you will report directly to Director of Sourcing, Purchasing and Supply Chain and you will be tasked with daily maintenance and configuration changes to: SAP S/4 and Ariba. You will be embedded in the business unit and support the business team’s system needs and requirements. You will also interface with IT to maintain the system and test new system functionality.
As Procurement Systems Analyst, your duties will include:
- Manage the maintenance and administration of company-wide SAP ERP systems (S/4 and Ariba).
- Maintain master data accuracy in SAP S/4:
- Manage vendor master data changes,
- Outline agreements (OLA) creation, updates, and maintenance
- Material code and / or material group creation, uprates and maintenance
- Support SAP Ariba including:
- Assist with & facilitate supplier registration process on Ariba platform
- Catalog management with integrated suppliers
- Assist with loading CLID pricing to Ariba contracts as needed
- Collaborate primarily with supply chain, procurement, purchasing, accounts payable functions to ensure the ERP systems support the needs of the business
- Partner with third-party consultants and support resources to provide end user support for SAP & Ariba systems
- Intermediate knowledge of Procure to Pay (PTP) process and system touchpoints
- Support SAP system business users by resolving systems issues and / or providing training to end users as needed
- Participate in S/4, Ariba UAT testing as needed to test new functionality or configuration changes
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or other relevant fields
- 2+ years of experience that includes Procurement & Supply Chain systems maintenance
- Proficient in SAP S/4 (Master Data, OLAs), SAP Ariba (Buying and Invoicing, SLP, Contracts and Sourcing modules)
- Experience working in ERP and Procurement systems along with knowledge of business processes specifically Procure To Pay (PTP).
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated cross-group collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing business needs.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience in the telecommunications industry
- EDI mapping experience or knowledge
- SAP Fieldglass experience
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We are opening a new, state-of-the-art corporate HQ in Charlotte, NC and our current priority is to make it a truly vibrant destination by hiring talent in the greater Charlotte area who are interested in a hybrid remote/office work arrangement. As always, however, we are also open to providing sensible remote options to talent outside of the Charlotte area. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer