National Channel Manager - Enterprise
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Enterprise and Wholesale
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
Brightspeed is looking for a driven, creative, and energetic National Channel Manager - Enterprise to join our team. As National Channel Manager - Enterprise, you will report directly to the Director, Indirect Channel. You will have a proven track record for getting things done and maintaining a high level of ownership and accountability. You will be a critical member of the Brightspeed Enterprise Sales Team. In this role, you will be a dedicated resource and single point of contact to strategic partners who co-sell Brightspeed Services. You will develop the strategy and governs the overall relationship between the strategic partners and Brightspeed. You will work with strategic partners and direct sales teams on business development plans and go-to-market programs to drive Brightspeed services through the partner channel.
As National Channel Manager - Enterprise, you will have the following duties:
- Indirect sales strategy - responsible for integrating partners into Brightspeed’s sales team territory, segment, account plans, as well as customer success planning and engagement. Integrate Brightspeed into Partner strategy and business plans.
- Partner relationship management - responsibilities to include designing the partner experience and guide development. Integrate voice-of-the-partner into partner-centric product and process design. Resolution of partner disputes, and escalations. Quarterly business reviews with partners.
- Develop collaborative relationships with internal organizations including Service delivery, Service assurance, IT, Product Management, Network Operations, Local Network Planning and Access Management, Finance, Marketing, and others
PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS COMPETENCIES
- Communicating - Conveying information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods, both internal and external
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Identifying issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from various sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, & chooses a course of action
- Driving for Results - Setting ambitious standards of performance for self and the overall team; responsibility for work goals; initiates, focuses, and monitoring the efforts; proactively acting, and going beyond what is needed
- Client & Partner Relationships - Developing and sustaining relationships based on an understanding of client, partner and stakeholder needs and actions
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent
- 7+ years of Indirect Sales/Channel Management experience
- Strategic thinker but action oriented
- Demonstrated record of consistent sales growth and quota attainment
- IT and network services industry experience
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage the success of multiple projects concurrently
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and work collaboratively with marketing, sales, and channel management colleagues to support revenue growth
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Competent with complex telecom and financial datasets
- Requires at least 50% or more of time conducting sales activities outside of the office and or traveling for events-tradeshows
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We meet you where you are...wherever you are, by providing sensible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer