Technical Architect, IVR & Genesys Call Center Technologies
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Information Technology
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by private equity firm Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
We are looking for a Technical Architect, IVR & Genesys Call Center Technologies. As the Technical Architect you will be responsible for providing technical leadership to analyze, design, and deliver clinical/business solutions. You will lend expertise to answer technical consulting questions, individually or as part of a project team, and serve as a subject matter expert who can represent creative solutions, process, and strategy related to Enterprise Contact Center technology, architecture, infrastructure, applications, and process. You will also be responsible for defining the overall technical solution and delivery approach for strategic and complex opportunities. You will participate in large scale, multi-functional projects, including product development, merger and acquisition, and divestiture activities, with an open and creative mindset focused on delivering contact center and/or Customer solutions. Your success will be measured by achieving subscriber growth and satisfaction targets. Come help us build the best and fastest fiber-optic network in America!
As a Technical Architect, IVR & Call Center technologies, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices for all things Unified Communications
- Be responsible for identifying gaps and issues, recommend areas of opportunity, determine potential timing and sequencing of improvement initiatives, and define the costs and benefits of proposed solutions
- Work closely with a team of contact center teams with specialized focus on critical system components including both the platform and application stacks
- Translate business requirements to full stack solutions using Contact Center systems such as Contact Routing and CTI, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Call Recording, Workforce Management and Quality Assurance for multi-channel contact management of voice, email, chat, SMS messaging, etc.
- Participate in large scale, multi-functional projects, including product development, merger and acquisition, and divestiture activities, with an open and creative mindset focused on delivering contact center and/or Customer solutions
- Identify areas for expansion and improvement by maintaining a forward-looking vision to help assess potential avenues/opportunities to apply contact center technologies with new and unforeseen applications
- Collaborate with App Dev, IT Operations, and IT Security teams on planned project requirements and enterprise solutions and ensure the physical design meets the functional and performance requirements of the application
- Research, evaluate and recommend new infrastructure solutions and enhancements. Perform proof of concepts and create and present proposals to senior management
- As needed, work closely with vendors to procure equipment and services as they relate to the Contact Center
- Participate in project planning activities; provide scope of work and level of effort around UCCE projects
- Produce UCCE design and as-built documentation to effectively handover new architectures to other departments for successful operational integration.
- Provide oversight and guidance during Contact Center related outage scenarios
- Review and provide input to Voice related changes, which expect significant impact to the business
- Stay relevant with technology changes and innovation in Contact Center
- Act as a technical lead for business partners who want a tailored solution requiring contact center technology, requiring strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Translate business needs into detail requirement specifications
- Develop Architecture Specification deliverables that map customer business requirements into complete information systems (technologies, processes and people) or operational solutions
- Provide architectural direction for multiple mediums to large sized projects concurrently in various stages of their lifecycle or a large project full time
- Participate in business continuity and disaster recovery planning in voice environment to minimize work disruption.
- Identify opportunities to drive service improvements
- Identify Contact Center applications and systems that require updates and propose and plan the implementation from idea to delivery
- Work closely with the business leaders in matching the technology to the changing demands of the business
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Deep Understanding and experience with Contact Center as a Service
- Comprehensive understanding of Contact Center metrics and dashboards for critical contact center components: Average Handle Time (AHT), Sentiment, Performance Metrics, Contact Analysis and Types, Customer Experience, Productivity, Desktop Intelligence and Screen Analysis Experience integrating CTI functionality such as: Screen Pops, Screen Recording, and other helpful workflow contact features
- Experience in building complex contact center solutions
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Solid presentation skills
- Experience presenting to Senior Management and other Stakeholders
- Ability to self-manage projects including but not limited to these planning types: task, resource, communication, risk, and financial
- Experience building trusted relationships internally and externally
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in Genesys IVR technologies
- Experience in agile development methodologies
- Experience driving contact center customer experience transformation and adoption efforts
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We meet you where you are...wherever you are, by providing sensible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be advised that Brightspeed (Connect Holding LLC) requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to the Company’s legal obligations including potentially accommodating an employee’s sincerely held religious beliefs or medical condition.