Workforce Management System Administrator
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Department: Human Resources
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by private equity firm Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Workforce Management System Administrator to join our team! In this role, you will be a part of our HR team implementing SAP Workforce Management, Employee Central, and SuccessFactors. You will design complex Workforce Management time rules for multiple collective bargaining agreements including system configuration and integrations to support an exceptional and seamless employee experience across the HR ecosystem. You will report directly to the Director of HRIS and will partner across the organization to align business objectives with HR, Finance, Operations, and other business units.
As Workforce Management System Administrator, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide SAP WFM expertise to confirm/develop business requirements in support of the implementation; post implementation, this position will serve as the subject matter expert for the HR team
- Lead design of WFM configuration, interfaces, conversion programs, reports, and enhancements as required
- Ensure system configuration complies with collective bargaining agreement, federal, state, and local regulations
- Develop and maintain systems documentation including business process procedures, functional/technical design specifications, process flows, and test cases
- Lead the testing, deployment, and stabilization of new WFM releases and as CBA attendance/absence rules are changed
- Articulate solution alternatives that best solve existing business problems
- Provide help desk support, assisting and resolving end user support problems
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, or related field
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience configuring and maintaining HRIS Time rules (SAP, SuccessFactors, Workday, Oracle, etc.)
- Hands-on experience working with multiple technical groups implementing HR/Payroll systems including integrations
- Strong analytical, problem solving, consultancy, and communication skills
- Passion for delivering a superior employee experience
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and competing deadlines
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience with SAP WFM, in a functional / technical lead capacity
- Experience with union / collective bargaining agreement time rules
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We meet you where you are...wherever you are, by providing sensible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be advised that Brightspeed (Connect Holding LLC) requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to the Company’s legal obligations including potentially accommodating an employee’s sincerely held religious beliefs or medical condition.