Manager, Product Marketing - Consumer Products & Offers
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Sales and Marketing
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by private equity firm Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Product Marketing - Consumer Products & Offers. As the Manager, Product Marketing - Consumer Products & Offers you will be a vital member of the consumer product marketing team, serving as an expert on the needs and desires of our customers. Reporting to the Director of Consumer Product Marketing, you’ll use your expertise to inform our products’ positioning, pricing/packaging, and go-to-market initiatives. You will use market insights to identify ideal customers, create offers that meet their needs, develop the messaging that effectively communicates value propositions, and enable our product, marketing, sales, and support to consistently deliver these messages at the right time via the best medium. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring new products and features to market with launch and promotion plans that resonate with our target audiences. Your success will be measured by achieving subscriber growth and satisfaction targets. Come help us build the best and fastest fiber-optic network in America!
As Manager, Product Marketing - Consumer Products & Offers, your responsibilities will include:
- Determine addressable market, characterize consumer segments and their needs and prioritize target customers
- Use market insights to establish differentiated value propositions that solve customer pain points
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to create messaging narratives, positioning, and promotional campaigns
- Recommend pricing and packaging that achieves business objectives
- Generate marketing requirements documentation
- Share your expertise about our target customers and product marketing initiatives across internal teams and partners
- Develop product and feature launch plans that enable execution of the go to market strategy
- Track and achieve product marketing key results to deliver on the company’s objectives
- Create reports and analyses for presentation to leadership and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with product management, sales and marketing to grow the customer base
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years progressive experience in product marketing, product management, marketing, sales and/or customer support.
- 3+ years in product marketing, product management, marketing, or sales roles
- Demonstrated data literacy skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling copy and other content to enable sales, marketing, and support
- Expertise in creating launch and promotion plans from go to market strategies
- Experience as a cross-functional leader for product/feature launches
- Experience building trusted relationships internally and externally
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in performance marketing, branding, and/or customer relationship management
- Experience in agile development methodologies
- Experience positioning, promoting, and pricing technology-based consumer products
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We meet you where you are...wherever you are, by providing sensible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer