Director, Enhanced Communities
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Department: Sales and Marketing
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by private equity firm Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
Reporting to the Vice President, Sales and Channel Management, the Director, Enhanced Communities is a key leader for multiple and diverse channels to deliver new customer acquisitions, revenue targets, and customer relationship goals for our Company’s Residential and Small Business internet access and in-home/office networking solutions business. You will play a vital role in enacting an environment noted for exemplary customer service, unrelenting integrity, and respect and care for employees.
The start-up nature of our Company affords a unique opportunity for a motivated thought-leader to apply their broad and deep experience in channel operations functions, along with superb facilitation skills, to execute a disciplined plan for sales and service success. As Director-Enhanced Communities you will be part of creating a comprehensive distribution ecosystem for our new business, across a multi-state environment. Because we are acquiring telecom assets in 20 states, during the first year you will define and implement your own channel roadmap, while simultaneously understanding and translating the seller's current operating environment, to identify and enable accelerated growth and improvement opportunities.
Our ideal candidate demonstrates a proven success record leading and managing functions including relationship sales management for Consumer Multi-Dwelling Unit and Single-Family Unit Associations as well as Small Business Multi-Tenant Unit Owners. Experience with establishing Builder/Developer Relationships and Movers Programs is a requirement. Excellent data analytics skills used in making key strategic and tactical decisions are required. You will manage compensation plans aligned with our strategy to drive successful outcomes.
Your team provides leadership for these channels while working collaboratively with other channels and operations support. You thrive operating in a fast-paced environment, can successfully manage multiple priority initiatives, and know how to cultivate valuable Go to Market partnerships. You demonstrate a deep understanding of, and commitment to, best-in-class customer care and advocacy both for internal clients, and for the customers they serve.
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelors’ degree or 5+ years equivalent work experience at Director or Associate Director level
- Extensive experience directing and supporting high-volume Sales and Channel Operations in ISP, Cable, or Telco environment
- Extensive experience managing relationship sales and service as well as managing outside sales teams
- Proficiency in sales and service platform technologies including Salesforce, Desktop Solutions, CRM Tools
- Ability to successfully prioritize initiatives and program-manage efforts across multiple distribution channels
- Working knowledge of sales and service training and development, including fresh approaches and applications
- Ability to implement acquisition and CRM programs that produce desired revenue and customer loyalty outcomes
- Passion for delivering a superior, yet simple and intuitive customer experience, for internal and external clients
- Strong knowledge of Channel KPIs with extensive experience using data reporting and analysis as pertains to sales effectiveness, customer satisfaction, productivity, and quality assurance
- Predisposition for solutions that are business intelligence-driven, and able to be deployed in the manner matching customers’ sales and service paths and preferences, including digital and self-service
- Ability to forge value-producing business relationships with vendors/3rd parties
- Excellent problem-solving and investigative skills, based on a proven track record using data and analytics
- Exemplary facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent visualization and written/verbal communications skills with all levels throughout the organization
- Understanding of marketing disciplines including pricing, promotion, distribution, campaign management, merchandising, and customer outreach
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Masters’ degree in Marketing, Business, IT, or related discipline
- Certification or advanced studies in Project Management
- Certification or advanced studies in Sales Management and Training
- Certification or advanced studies in Quality Assurance for Sales and Service environments
- Certification or advanced studies in Customer Relationship Management and related tools
- Experience with AI and Machine Learning applications in the Sales and Service arena
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We meet you where you are...wherever you are, by providing sensible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer