Graduate Associate Consultant, £18-22k (OTE £35k)
- London, UK
Are you ready to kickstart your career with one of the fastest growing boutique agencies specialising in Finance & Accounting?! Are you looking to join a team of credible consultants working on a global scale with great training & development plans and long-term potential?
Are you a motivated, hungry and ambitious individual? This could be the perfect role for you!
The company is one of the most developing in the field, experiencing a huge growth phase in 2017! They are continuously expanding organically through recruiting, retaining and developing top graduates. Our client specialise in placing high calibre candidates into Finance & Accounting roles in a variety of industries working with some of the most reputable international companies such as Vodafone and Amazon.
· Identify, source, meet and maintain high calibre inventory of Candidates
· Managing candidates through the recruitment process, supporting them through to offer and acceptance.
· Responsible for writing good quality and informative jobs adverts.
· Coordinate & conduct interviews with relevant candidates
· Identifying new business opportunities and developing a network of hiring and HR managers
· Book, attend & run client meetings
· Demonstrate track record of achievement/success
· Hunger and desire to be successful
· No relative experience need, however must be able to demonstrate transferable skills which can be drawn from work or personal experience
· Effective communication skills and overall good team player
· Ability to take ownership for responsibilities
· Identifying weaknesses & strengths, learning and acting accordingly
· Desire to learn and develop!
· Exceptional time management and organisational skills!
Why work here?
· Great office location in the heart of London!
· Amazing organic growth and great progression prospects
· Structured training and support throughout your career.
· Young, dynamic, lively team culture including fun socials
across London and trips for top performers!
· Meritocratic working environment with great earning potential
· Exposure to a variety of industries and opportunity to work with top clients
· Partner offices in the US – opportunity to work internationally in the future!