Partnerships & Promotions Executive - £30k - Central London
- London, UK
Our client, a FTSE 100 company with a portfolio of retail property in the UK and France, is currently on the hunt for an enthusiastic Partnerships & Promotions Exec! The successful candidate will work with the Digital Manager and shopping centre teams to drive customer acquisition and loyalty by identifying, securing and communicating compelling retailer and service offers, prizes and competitions and promotions. These are to be delivered through the loyalty programme and aligned to the overall promotional plan, as well as supporting digitally the core shopper marketing strategy in the UK. If you’ve got experience in a promotions or sales environment and looking for your next career move with an incredible company, this may just be the position for you!
Promotions & Partnerships Planning
- Drive customer acquisition, development and retention by creating focused efforts to build a catalogue of compelling offers for our customers.
- Build, manage and grow a central contact database by liaising with Key Stakeholders (Marketing Operations, Commercialisation, Leasing etc.), Retailers and Third-Party Partners.
- Manage and maintain excellent working relationships with Retailers and Third-Party Partners.
- Constantly seek out new Partners through both desktop research but also by attending relevant networking events.
- Attend at least two Retailer Forums, held in each Centre, per year (20 in total).
- Create and manage the promotional marketing plan (including but not exclusively key events, promotions and activations) ensuring that it is aligned to the overall UK integrated marketing plan and the customer engagement strategy
- Create a compelling promotional proposition for the company App through the delivery of unique and exclusive offers that will engage users to use the App more often. Adopt a test/learn approach, with the Group Campaign Data Manager to see what works best for different customer personas and centres.
- Keep the communication tracker up to date and regularly report on progress against plan.
Delivery of Digital Promotional Offers
- Offers can be discounts, freebies, added value services, discounted services, prize draws, competitions, flash sales, third party partnerships etc. but must resonate with the customer (known through research or results data).
- Offers need to be sourced for the following types of events: Your 5, Summer Food Fest, Student Sessions, Black Friday, Easter, Christmas. These will be a combination of one or more of the above.
- Offers need to be sourced for the data value exchange e.g. birthdays, company app download anniversary.
- Source rewards for loyalty initiatives in the app. Loyalty initiatives will run regularly throughout the year and can be at a Retailer level, an event or time frame level (Shop and scan 3 times at/during X this month to get Y).
- There should be live offers every week of the year.
Communication of Promotional Offers
- Work with our creative agencies and centre marketing teams to execute promotions through all channels (digital, social, print) from brief to production and distribution.
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Effectively brief Marketing Operations, Centres and Retailers for the launch of every offer, in person wherever possible.
- Establish a Retailer engagement communication programme to maximise offer redemptions. Incentivise where necessary.
- Be the ‘go-to’ member of the team for operational queries regarding T&Cs, fulfilment of competitions and offers, feeding back to the Centres, UK Marketing Team and Retailers/Partners in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Group Campaign Data Manager and Digital Marketing Manager to gauge return and profitability of all offers
- Establish metrics to measure success and set up reports to track these KPIs.
- Report on a daily, weekly, monthly basis the success/learnings to key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ensure deliverables are fully communicated to stakeholders and a promotional programme is fully adopted.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and Interim Group Customer Engagement Manager to seek sources of innovation within the market and outside the market, which could present opportunities to the business
- Present campaign results, tracking metrics and work with the Insight Team and Group Campaign Data Manager to establish best practice
- Support collaboration
- Positively promote the benefits of the digital infrastructure platform across key stakeholder groups
- Support the sharing of best practice across UK and French markets, identifying opportunities to create efficiencies with the Digital Marketing Manager
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager and multi-channel team to ensure ‘Product’ initiatives are amplified across all digital channels and communities effectively e.g. click and collect
- Support relationships with local retailers and shopping centre teams, so that the impact of running offers in-store is well considered as part of day to day operations at site level
- Liaise with external agencies and consultants
- Create successful relationships with retailers to build affinity with the businesses shopping centre brands and programmes
Set internal standards
- Work collaboratively with the multi-channel team to support team goals and ambitions
- Support the businesses core values in the way you approach your work and your colleagues
- Actively support and deliver the business’ aspirations of developing positive working relationships between the UK and France
- Support the Digital, CRM and Multi-channel team
- One year’s experience of working within a promotions/sales remit
- Confident using Microsoft Office suite of tools and contact databases/CRM systems
- Project management – delivery of successful projects from inception to implementation
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of the key principles of building a successful promotions strategy
- Previous experience of having worked collaboratively with external agencies and suppliers
- Previous experience in a retail/shopping centre environment
- Experience working on the development of new digital projects or products
- Experience within a multi-stakeholder environment