Brand Ambassador (£22,000-25,000)
- London, UK
Are you ambitious, personable and relationship-driven looking to become a part of tech start-up company?! As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll be joining a transformative business run by experienced, successful founders that is loved by its customers and has a great team. The next stage is to take our proven model and double-down on our successful strategy, scaling the business – you’ll be a key part of this.
Your role will be to visit customers and build relationships with each one, nurturing them into advocates for our service. You will manage your own region and be responsible for it.
This is an autonomous and fast-paced role where you will be out visiting people and building relationships every day. You won’t need to “sell” a product as such, instead it is all about building advocacy with the people you interact with and making sure your contacts have the materials they need
London and South East, South West and Wales, Midlands, North, Scotland.
Why work here?
· Join a business run by founders with a track record of success
· All employees have an equity stake in the business.
· Base salary £22,500 to £25,000 based on experience plus £5,000 target based payments
· Travel expenses paid, and laptop/tablet provided.
· Make a positive difference to people’s lives
· Opportunity to travel nationwide
The Person – Qualifications, experience & skills
· A degree is preferable
· A passion for sales/advocacy – you want to be instrumental in building our brand
· Naturally personable and a great conversation-maker
· Self-motivated with the proven capability to own work and make it happen
· Target driven – we run the business to ambitious goals and you will want to do the same
· Take part in events and other brand-building exercises as required
· Experience in sales or advocacy a benefit but not required
· Own transport required (car or motorcycle preferred) + driving license