Graduate Research Analyst - £25k – Central London – Financial Services
- London, UK
Are you an energetic, people’s person who is driven by success? Tired of hearing time and time again that you don’t have enough experience for entry level positions? Do you have a passion for finance and building lasting relationships? Ready to kick-start a financially and personally rewarding career? This may just be the perfect role for you!
Founded in 1989, our client is a specialist Executive Search firm in Financial Services based in central London. Working with some of the world’s leading financial organisations, particularly in the fields of Asset Management and Capital Markets, they are looking for the next generation of consultants to join their team as a Research Analysts. With a focus on building and nurturing client and candidate relationships that spill into their own internal culture, our client are looking to guide and develop candidates to help them reach their full potential and provide not just a job but a long- lasting, progressive career.
Why work here?
- Generous base salary of £25,000 plus commission
- Fantastic learning culture and tight-knit team
- Amazing offices in the heart of London overlooking the Thames
- Structured training and development with great progression opportunities
- Candidate identification and building of progress reports
- Managing data input and ensuring candidates details are captured on internal management system
- Conduct market research and due diligence on a project specific basis
- Sourcing candidates and potential business leads
- Prepare marketing or sales specific presentations/ events for existing or potential clients and provide other marketing support to assist consultants/ partners
- Participate in offer negotiations and closure with client and candidates
- Educated to degree level
- Ambitious, tenacious and a self-starter.
- Inquisitive and happy with a steep learning curve.
- Can multi-task and juggle a variety of assignments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time keeping skills
- Strong team player but also have the ability to work autonomously