Junior SaaS Business Development Executive - £30k (OTE £50-£60k)
- London, UK
Are you looking to take a leap in the new year into a challenging and more financially rewarding position? Are you passionate about technology, finance and sales and are ready to make your mark on a rapidly growing start-up? This may just be the break you’ve been looking for!
Our client has created an easy-to-use technology platform designed to help their clients give the best financial advice and are looking for a Junior SaaS Business Development Exec to join the team! Working closely alongside two of the big four UK banks and various financial advisory firms across the country, our client has successfully helped their own streamline their financial processes and increase overall business productivity.
Why work here?
· Generous base salary of £30k!
· Incredible team environment with gorgeous offices in Hammersmith station (think rooftop terrace, open plan, amazing views!)
· Opportunity to shadow Senior BDM to ensure your own career success
· Offices shared with a partnering Financial Advisory firm (who of course is one of their clients!)
· Fantastic opportunity to make the role your own and work autonomously whilst being a part of a larger team!
Shadowing the Senior BDM, as a Junior SaaS Business Development Exec you will:
· Deliver live demonstrations of the software to prospective clients on a daily basis and follow up appropriately.
· Identify new business opportunities through existing client referrals and/or LinkedIn, trade publications etc.
· Ensure accounts are looked after with professionalism and care
· A minimum of 1-year experience in a sales environment – screensharing/ experience with SaaS & live demos a bonus.
· Understand the importance of adoption when selling software solutions and can drive this (knowing how to set follow up actions to drive a sale a must!)
· Have a passion for building trust and loyalty in relationships and can quickly understand client needs and present solutions to those needs in relevant language
· Exceptional organisational and communication skills