Associate Sales Resourcer
- London, UK
Do you have a passion for Sales and are ready to kickstart an exciting and financially rewarding career!? As an Associate Sales Resourcer, you will form part of the overall recruitment function by supporting the sourcing, qualification and delivery of suitable sales savvy candidates in the digital IT industry! You will receive full training and support as well as be a part of an amazing, growing small team with a dynamic culture in the heart of London!
Our client is a Digital and IT recruitment specialist with over 10 years’ experience working with the public and private sector and hold a reputation for providing the right people for the right jobs (clichés out!). They are looking for a hungry, motivated graduate with a flair for sales to join their team to continue to grow and deliver peace of mind to their ever- expanding list of clients.
Why work here?
· A competitive, uncapped commission structure on top of a generous base salary!
· Monthly and quarterly lunch clubs, trips abroad and industry events!
· Newest model company mobile phone and MacBook.
· 24 days’ holiday – increasing by 1 day per year.
· Amazing central London location and dynamic team culture!
Through ongoing and structured training, you will learn the mechanics of the full recruitment cycle. Day to day tasks will include but not be limited to:
• Sourcing relevant candidates using the Bullhorn CRM system & jobs boards such as CW jobs, CV Library and LinkedIn Recruiter.
• Develop effective campaigns to promote vacancies via social media and various jobs boards.
• Qualifying and eventually placing candidates while meeting delivery deadlines.
• Creating candidate profiles, skills matrix and compelling CV’s!
Given you will be dealing with Sales professionals; you will need to have:
· A flair for Sales and the ability to engage with individuals across the full sales lifecycle. Inside Sales execs, Business Development Managers and Sales Leads to promote career opportunities in their field
· A confident, professional and driven nature.
· A passion for and the ability to interact and communicate with a diverse audience.
· Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills.
· A can-do attitude and committed work ethic!