Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London/NYC
- London, United Kingdom
We understand that as a fresh grad in London there is a lot to manage, starting the right career, paying for rent, and still finding the time to have some fun, whether that’s keeping active, going to gigs, or meeting friends for dinner. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work in a highly dynamic market, offering a fantastic opportunity for a transparent route to fast progression. We provide recruiters with the exposure to new and emerging markets, along with the necessary training to become a true specialist in your area. We’re continuing our strong growth and are looking for great people to join us in both London and New York.
Established in 2013, the company is a leading specialist recruitment solutions agency to the global financial markets industry with offices based in London and New York.
Why work here?
- Twice yearly holiday incentives at places such as Ibiza, Berlin, Barcelona. Trips to places such as New York & Las Vegas for high achievers
- Market leading, uncapped commission structure with threshold
- 1 year tailored development programme including: training, workshops, e-learning and individual mentors
- Fast career progression dictated by your performance
- Monthly lunch club - Half day on a Friday at a London restaurant
- 25 days of annual leave
- 2 days’ annual allowance for charity
- Access to over 250+ perks and benefits from our partners
- 4:30pm finish every Friday
- Bike 2 Work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Identifying and meeting candidates for positions and managing them through the recruitment process, through to offer and acceptance
- Building knowledge within your area of specialism, to offer a consultative value added view on the market, to both clients and candidates
- Building and maintaining longstanding candidate and client relationships
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities
- Work collaboratively with team mates internally
- Demonstrate background of creating success
- No specific commercial experience required, however must be able to demonstrate transferable skills which can be drawn from work or personal experience
- Strong people skills
- Ability to act as the intermediary between two parties on negotiations
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good problem solving and decision making abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
£22,000- £25,000 (OTE £35,000- £40,000)