Graduate Technical Resourcer
- London, United Kingdom
Do you love all things tech and are ready to kick-start an exciting and financially rewarding career!? As a Graduate Technical Resourcer, you will form part of the overall recruitment function by supporting the sourcing, qualification and delivery of suitable tech savvy candidates in the digital IT industry! You will receive full training and support as well as be a part of an amazing, growing small team with a dynamic culture in the heart of London!
Our client is a Digital and IT recruitment specialist with over 10 years’ experience working with the public sector and hold a reputation for providing the right people for the right jobs (clichés out!). They are looking for a hungry, motivated graduate with a passion for tech to join their team to continue to grow and deliver peace of mind to their ever- expanding list of clients.
Why work here?
· A competitive, uncapped commission structure on top of a generous base salary!
· Monthly and quarterly lunch clubs, trips abroad and industry events!
· Company mobile phone and MacBook.
· 24 days’ holiday – increasing by 1 day per year.
· Amazing central London location and dynamic team culture!
Through ongoing and structured training, you will learn the mechanics of the full recruitment cycle. Day to day tasks will include but not be limited to:
· Sourcing relevant candidates using the Bullhorn CRM system & jobs boards such as CW jobs, CV Library and LinkedIn Recruiter.
· Develop effective campaigns to promote vacancies via social media and various jobs boards.
· Qualifying and eventually placing candidates while meeting delivery deadlines.
· Creating candidate profiles, skills matrix and compelling CV’s.
Given you will be dealing with Digital and IT professionals, you will need to have:
· A degree or qualification is a technology related subject or a genuine interest & knowledge of tech!
· A confident, professional and driven nature.
· A passion for and the ability to interact and communicate with a diverse audience.
· Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills.
· A can-do attitude and committed work ethic!
£22,000- £23,000 basic + uncapped commission