Graduate Associate Consultant - FMCG
- London, United Kingdom
Are you looking to kickstart an exciting and financially rewarding career working with some amazing brands including Nestle, Red Bull, Innocent and Danone, to name a few!?
Our client is on the hunt for some energetic, bubbly and hard- working graduates to join their young, dynamic team. As an Associate Consultant, you’ll receive extensive training to understand the entire recruitment function from sourcing through to offer and acceptance.
Established in 2004 by an accomplished management team, the company is a leading executive search and selection consultancy specialising in the Consumer/FMCG, Retail & Medical sectors. The company is one of the fastest growing recruitment firms in the sector, and recently voted the 5th best small company to work for by the “Great Place to Work” awards. The company has offices in both London and Leeds and soon to be opening in Manchester and is committed to delivering successful solutions in a supportive way.
Why work here?
· Tight knit business with a transparent team culture – everyone feels valued!
· Incentive trips – recent locations include Las Vegas, Ibiza, Budapest & Amsterdam
· Extensive training and development which continues throughout your career
· Working with huge brands such as Ferraro, Unilever, Ralph Lauren & Amazon
· 3 o’clock finish and dress down Fridays
· Competitive commission structure
· Being taken for dinners and breakfasts in fantastic London restaurants
· Generous holiday allowance
· Resourcing – conducting extensive searches to bring on board great candidates for the vacancies you are briefed on
· Conducting in depth interviews with potential candidates
· Carrying out research projects on behalf of the Consultants you are assisting
· Organising meetings between candidates and clients
· Develop and maintaining ongoing relationships with relevant clients and candidates through providing excellent customer service
· Personally identify and negotiate new relationships with key customers
· Follow all administration procedures, in regards to the company database
· Live your working life according to our values!
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· A ‘real’ team player
· Passion and drive to help the company succeed
· Proactive and highly motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
· PC literate, with the ability to write reports and prepare spreadsheets and presentations
· Prepared to travel within the UK on business as required
· Highly ambitious with a sense of humour!
£20,000 + commission