Demand Generation Lead
- Remote First, Any City, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Brightback is pioneering highly volume customer retention serving innovators and leaders like Freshly, MeUndies, Pipedrive and KeepTruckin. Brightback saves customers from canceling with AI-driven, branded digital experiences designed to grow customer lifetime value, reduce churn, and intelligently surface and retain subscribers. We work with engaged, data-driven customers across key verticals like food delivery, subscription e-commerce, retail and apparel, streaming media, Fintech, and SaaS.
Brightback is rapidly-growing, Series A, remote-first enterprise SaaS startup backed by top Silicon Valley VCs and investors. With remote headquarters in SF, our team brings decades of subscription experience from companies like Zendesk, LinkedIn, Twitter, Salesforce, and Heap Analytics.
You are a Demand Gen / ABM force who thrives in a highly visible role with potential for huge impact. You're creative yet data-driven, fun to work with, and someone we can depend on to help us build marketing demand from ground up. You're ready to partner with our sales team to build an unstoppable, insanely efficient engine to fuel the growth of the company. You're all about creating bold campaigns that resonate with your target audience. Big challenges with a lot of upside and growth potential do not intimidate you. Top of the funnel volume is just as important to you as converting and accelerating leads down the funnel.
You are an all-around marketer who understands the importance of multi-channel campaigns, SEO, nurture, and website optimization. You enjoy partnering with sales to drive top line growth, and are eager to own lead and pipeline targets. You bring creative energy to the team, but can operate calmly in chaotic environments, exhibit impeccable attention to detail, work efficiently - and do all of this with humility and a sense of humor.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Sales to achieve pipeline and revenue goals for our mid-market (50 to 500 employees) and enterprise (500 - 5,000 employee) segments
- Conceptualize, design, and project manage the overall execution of innovative, multi-channel campaigns (e.g. paid media, emails, content syndication, sponsorships, webinars) to drive MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage
- Own demand gen strategy and end to end implementation with execution support from web, design, ops and content marketing teams, leveraging our proprietary benchmarking data to develop uniquely valuable source content
- Evolve and refine our ideal customer profile (ICP), while managing and enriching our master target account list for SDRs and sales engagement
- Manage our performance marketing budget, including forecasting and allocation to improve efficiency across channels
- Partner with SDR team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with the Marketing team
- Identify marketing ops challenges and co-manage the realization of a resolution (vision, process, and technical system changes) with RevOps as needed
What You Bring
- 5-6 years experience with online marketing including conversion optimization, SEO, SEM, social media, marketing automation, content marketing - B2B or agency experience a plus
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is – or isn’t – working from a campaign and channel perspective
- Expert knowledge of marketing, sales, and automation tools for web analytics, paid acquisition and testing tools including the Google Suite, Salesforce, Autopilot, and any other tools needed to develop a world-class demand generation program
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced startup: at least 3 years experience at < 100 person start-up is preferred
- A real passion for owning the process of testing, analyzing and iterating to optimize conversions and A/B and multivariate testing programs
- Strong organizational, time management, and project management skills and attention to detail- bias towards action
- Ability to communicate well in written and verbal forms with internal teams and vendors- visual communication skills, HTML / CSS knowledge a plus
At Brightback, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Brightback prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.