- Any major city, US, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Brightback helps consumer subscription and online SaaS businesses grow customer lifetime value and reduce churn by intelligently surfacing and retaining subscribers. We are pioneering the customer retention automation category, serving innovators and category leaders like Freshly, MeUndies, Pipedrive and Unbounce, spanning the food delivery, subscription e-commerce & boxes, streaming media, fintech and insurance, and SaaS verticals. Brightback is a Series A, remote-first enterprise SaaS startup backed by top Silicon Valley VCs and investors. With remote headquarters in SF, our team brings decades of subscription experience from companies like Zendesk, LinkedIn, Twitter, Salesforce, and Heap Analytics.
Do you consider yourself a tenacious trailblazer who is energized by winning green-field direct to consumer (D2C) or product-led SaaS customers? Are you ready for an opportunity to be hands-on selling, while building a scalable sales process? We’re looking for the next sales team member to successfully manage multi-stakeholder, mid-market SaaS deals. Ideally, you will have experience in the growth & email marketing, CRM, AI, product analytics, APIs, or automation spaces. You are comfortable working inside and outside, targeting C-suite, VP and Director-level technical and business buyers within the product, marketing, or CX/Success departments.
How Your Skills Will Be Highlighted At Brightback:
- Direct collaboration with the Founder/CEO to iterate and execute a sales strategy
- Acquire new customers and attain monthly/quarterly sales quota
- Source & win green-field pilot customers
- Use targeted outbound approaches while sharing inbound leads, to build 3-4x pipeline
- Facilitate discussions around CRM, API and usage data integrations, leveraging our technical Solutions Consultant and Customer Success Managers necessary
- Be a sponge when it comes to Customer Retention best practices, data points, product workflows, and customer case studies
- Continuous and thoughtful listening and communicating the value of Brightback; able to learn from customers and leverage input
- Learn and grow with the Brightback sales playbook and be part of a dynamic and growing team
What Qualities & Experiences Make You The Right Fit:
- Track Record of Success. You are an over-performer who has consistently beaten sales quotas, for 3+ years, selling directly into 50 - 500 employee companies
- Consultative Sales Approach. You naturally source and close deals using a consultative land and expand approach, and know that trust is earned by solving the highest priority business problems of your ideal customer (ICP)
- Domain Experience. Ideally, you have experience selling marketing technology, growth, a/b testing, automation, analytics, machine learning, or SaaS software
- Flexible, fast learner. You are enthusiastic to join a fast-growing, fast-changing environment, and have helped shape growth in an early startup (<100 employees)
- Resilient. You have an unrelenting drive to learn, grow, and not lose! Your mental fortitude allows you to adapt quickly to rejection or change
- Creative collaborator. You are a proactive, transparent sharer of information and are comfortable quickly learning on the job, both from sales training and from working with team members across our flat organization
- Education. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred
At Brightback, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Brightback prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.