- San Francisco, CA, USA
Brightback is helping subscription-based businesses grow their customer lifetime value and improve their customer experience with intelligent insights. We are building the automated customer retention category, targeting Growth and Success leaders in more than 10 million B2B and B2C companies worldwide. We're growing rapidly by helping companies like Copper, SparkPost, Unbounce, and Crazy Egg reduce churn. Our team brings decades of subscription and SaaS experience from companies like Zendesk, Twitter, Salesforce, and Heap Analytics and we're backed by top Silicon Valley investors.
Do you consider yourself a tenacious trailblazer who is energized by winning greenfield B2B or B2C customers? Are you ready for an opportunity to be hands-on selling, while building a scalable sales process? We’re looking for our first salesperson to successfully manage multi-stakeholders for mid-market SaaS deals. Ideally, you will have experience in the analytics, APIs, retention, or automation spaces. You are comfortable working inside and outside, targeting C-suite, VP and Director-level buyers within customer success, marketing/growth, and product teams.
How Your Skills Will Be Highlighted At Brightback:
- Acquiring new customers and attaining monthly/quarterly sales quotas
- Sourcing & winning greenfield pilot customers
- Take on inbound lead flows and create targeted outbound approaches to build 3-4x pipeline
- Work closely with founders/CEO to learn and articulate Brightback’s value proposition
- Earn the confidence of executive customer sponsors, while building a strong business case around a low-risk, value-based pricing model
- Facilitate discussions around CRM, API and usage data integrations, leveraging our technical solutions architects and onboarding customer success managers as required
- Be a sponge when it comes to customer retention best practices, data points, product workflows, and customer case studies
- Build trust, serve as a resource, and foster a consultative relationship with customers
- Champion Brightback’s success-focused sales culture
- Adopt and evolve the Brightback sales playbook and lay the groundwork for the growing team
What Qualities & Experience Make You The Right Fit:
- Stellar Track record. You are a top performer who has consistently beaten sales quotas, for 4+ years, in a proven SaaS brand
- Consultative sales. You are an experienced hunter yet oriented towards consultative “land and expand” selling, and know that customer trust is earned by adding value and onboarding correctly
- Domain Expertise. Background selling marketing technology, growth, business automation, analytics, machine learning, or SaaS tools
- Process-oriented aka Salesforce proficient. Your enthusiasm for a fast-growing, fast-changing environment is benefited by your natural instinct to work leads and opportunities in Salesforce, while driving strategic deals to close
- Resilient. You have an unrelenting drive to learn, grow, and succeed. Your strong mental fortitude allows you to recover quickly from rejection, changes or difficult situations
- Natural leader. You lead through influence and often find yourself to be the lightning rod who motivates already talented team members to crush their numbers
- Education. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred, graduate degree a plus
At Brightback, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Brightback prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.