Demand Generation Manager
- REMOTE, Remote, Open
Brightback is helping subscription-based businesses grow their customer lifetime value and improve their customer experience with intelligent insights. We are building the automated customer retention category, targeting Growth and Success leaders in more than 10 million B2B and B2C companies worldwide. The team brings decades of subscription and SaaS experience from companies like Zendesk, Twitter, Autopilot, BrightRoll, and Heap Analytics and is backed by top Silicon Valley investors.
As our Demand Generation Manager, AKA marketing programs evangelist, you'll play an integral role in our acquisition, growth and nurturing strategies. You understand that customer data is key and you actively mine for insights to feed our demand generation programs. You won't just be buying leads and delivering lead volume (although that matters), you’ll be the glue that binds our acquisition strategy to the campaigns and tactics needed to drive successful results. You are passionate about tracking performance and have the data to prove what's working and what's not.
You'll work across the Marketing team to drive programs that highlight our product's unique selling proposition as we carve a new market category and educate buyers. Attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to develop and distribute creative campaigns that clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems.
You will frequently engage in cross-functional work with design and sales channels. This role is a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
How Your Skills Will Be Highlighted At Brightback:
- Develop and execute demand generation strategy with the goal of driving qualified marketing pipeline
- Grow interest through a portfolio of programs including SEM, display/retargeting, webinars, content syndication, PPL programs, 3rd party sponsorships, events, and lead nurture programs
- Work with SEM agencies and contractors to drive quality leads at scale and optimize website against target keywords
- Partner with Content Marketing Lead to develop campaigns mapped to key personas and buying cycle
- Partner with Sales to identify lead quality, pipeline expectations, and align on target accounts
- Continually optimize marketing funnel through website/landing page testing, A/B testing and lead nurturing
- Report on the marketing funnel to understand the most efficient and profitable lead sources and demand generation campaigns to drive demand
What Qualities & Experience Make You The Right Fit:
- 5-6 years experience with online marketing including conversion optimization, SEO, SEM, social media and content marketing - Management consulting or agency experience a plus
- Expert knowledge of marketing and automation tools for web analytics paid acquisition and testing tools including the Google Suite, Salesforce, Autopilot, and any other tools needed to develop a world-class demand generation program
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is – or isn’t – working from a campaign and channel perspective
- A real passion for owning the process of testing, analyzing and iterating to optimize conversions and A/B and multivariate testing programs
- Strong organizational, time management, and project management skills and attention to detail- bias towards action
- Ability to communicate well in written and verbal forms with internal teams and vendors- visual communication skills, HTML / CSS knowledge a plus
At Brightback, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Brightback prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.