- REMOTE, Remote, open
Brightback is helping subscription-based businesses grow their customer lifetime value and improve their customer experience with intelligent insights. We are building the automated customer retention category, targeting Growth and Success leaders in more than 10 million B2B and B2C companies worldwide. Our team brings decades of subscription and SaaS experience from companies like Zendesk, Twitter, Autopilot, BrightRoll, and Heap Analytics and is backed by top Silicon Valley investors.
In order to realize our mission, we need your help to design and build software and systems that fulfill the needs of Brightback’s customers in this emerging category. This is a terrific early-career opportunity to participate in the engineering life-cycle at Brightback working within a world-class team, including writing production code, conducting code reviews and maintaining your software in production. You will be equally comfortable doing incremental quality work and building brand new systems to enable future quality improvements.
How Your Skills Will Be Highlighted At Brightback:
- Integrating best-of-breed, customer facing tools and data
- Building a range of valuable revenue, retention, and discovery-oriented insights and reporting
- Evolving a rich event system to enable immediate, magical interactions
- Rendering, benchmarking, and recommending actions, inputs, and workflow
- Enabling dynamic customization and triggered in-product automation
- Developing SaaS platform services: billing, user management, security, data services
What Qualities & Experience Make You The Right Fit:
- 2+ years experience and BS/MS in computer science or related field
- Experience in one or more object-oriented languages like Java, Scala, C#, C++
- Experience with responsive user interface frameworks like React
- Knowledgeable of core CS concepts like common data structures and algorithms
- Comfortable participating in design and code reviews
- The desire to be part of a community of talented, forward-thinking software engineers
- Demonstrate clear, concise communication and data-driven decision-making
- You're passionate about teaching, learning and growing your expertise
- Collaborative and helpful to your teammates, customers, partners, and the entire organization
- Passionate about building something new and solving a critical industry blind spot
- You appreciate that data alone is not insightful or actionable without an exceptional user experience
At Brightback, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Brightback prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.