- Naperville, IL, USA
Are you a Data Analyst with Informatica Product Information Management (PIM) experience?
If so, take a closer look at this role that will work closely with Digital Marketing, Sales, and Product Line Management teams for the implementation of a digital product catalog and eCommerce website.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The candidate will have sound knowledge of PIM data strategies and best practices. You will also drive master data schema development, access business rules, and master Product data design and migration processes.
- Define technical specifications for workflows and business data quality rules.
- Train and mentor colleagues in PIM/MDM (Master Data Management) implementation activities and best practices.
- Document components to integrate PIM/MDM solutions with eCommerce, ERP, CRM, website, and third-party channels.
- Partner with Web/Mobile Developers to implement data access and database code for product catalog Evaluate users' requests for new data attributes/fields and systems and incorporate into the existing PIM environment.
- Experience with Informatica PIM technology
- 8 or more years of data technology experience
- Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) experience
- Technical skills in data and database design SQL, XML, and web services
- Experience in interviewing business users, collecting and interpreting requirements, explaining the solution details to a business audience, and run business meetings.
- 100% match of the first 4% of employees contribute to their 401K account. An additional 2% is contributed by the company annually. There is no vesting period for our 401K.
- Benefits are effective on the first day of employment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.