- New York, NY, USA
Brigade is a leading full-service Digital Marketing and Publicity agency providing a wide range of services to entertainment industry clients. We work closely with an impressive list of top-tier companies including Universal, Netflix, Focus Features, United Artists, Hulu, Disney, just to list a few. Our focus is on marketing for motion pictures and television.
To put it mildly, we love our work. Our culture is driven by a unique blend of creative and passionate people who thrive on pushing ourselves to take our work to the next level. The people who really fit in here are hands-on, ego-less and talented individuals who don't mind rolling up their sleeves and chipping in wherever work needs to be done. The work we do is innovative, fun, and creative.
The Creative Strategist is first and foremost a creative leader and thinker. S/He will lead crafting proposals for entertainment properties and brands across film, television, podcasts and streaming. The ideal candidate is a storyteller, doer and who always goes the extra mile. A Jill/Jack-of-all-trades, this person should be confident in their writing skills, capable of putting together an edit in Premiere, designing a deck and style frames, and is knowledgeable of technology trends.
This person is exceptionally passionate about entertainment and the ever-evolving digital universe while possessing an eager-to-learn and ego-free attitude.
- Creatively guide the development of proposals for clients from start to finish with a focus on coming up with compelling ideas and guiding the storytelling.
- A key member and leader of brainstorms, driving creative solutions while on strategy.
- Understanding of audience insight and positioning.
- Partner with the social team to incorporate social trends and best practices into proposals.
- Keep track of the competitive landscape across the entertainment industry.
- Educate the agency on the latest marketing industry and technology trends, innovation opportunities and ground-breaking ideas and executions.
- Develop agency POVs on the above-mentioned trend and innovation and partner with department heads to share the information with clients.
- 3+ years of relevant experience, including a background in ideation & innovation roles.
- Entertainment industry preferred, though will consider related fields (advertising, digital media, sports, etc.)
- Deep understanding of social, publicity and creative process.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Superior research skills with extraordinary attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: friendly demeanor, positive attitude, and the ability to collaborate with various teams.
- Demonstrated personal passion and knowledge of entertainment/pop culture and digital/social media landscapes.
Brigade offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and a generous paid time off package.
Brigade Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Brigade does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.” All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We believe a diverse and inclusive environment makes us stronger, together.