Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health - Part Time - Colorado Springs
- 6455 N Union Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80918, USA
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patient’s lives?
With 30 locations and growing, Gateway Home Health & Hospice’s culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
- Plan organize and direct services to meet the needs of the patient.
- Create and manage a plan of care for each patient.
- This position works Monday through Friday, out in the field.
- Registered Nurse with a current licensee in the state of Colorado.
- Minimum of one year of nursing experience required, two preferred.
- Current AHA CPR certification.
- Licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in good working condition.
- Self-starter and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving, observation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Home Health or Hospice experience, a plus.
- Management experience, a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- You may be eligible for our fleet car program coming in 2021.
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”