Administration Assistant - Home Health - Full Time - Fresno
- 155 E. Shaw Avenue #204, Fresno, California, United States
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patient’s lives?
With over 24 locations and growing, Bridge Home Health & Hospice’s culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
The Administration Assistant is responsible for day to day operations with a focus in human resource management, to ensure steady workflows and uninterrupted services in our organization. The Administration Assistant collaborates with the Director of Patient Care Services and Clinical Supervisors to promote operational efficiency and employee satisfaction. The Administration Assistant assists with: payroll and benefit functions, managing inventory, tracking equipment and devices, facilitating proper completion of employee time sheets, ordering of supplies, and scheduling emergency maintenance services as needed.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Ensures staff compliance with current healthcare regulations and company policy.
- Responsible for all functions of Human Resources at the branch level such as, but not limited to: (A)Offer Letters (B)Background Checks (C)Completion of all pre-hire documentation (D)Follows the onboarding process
- Responsible for assisting with audits of personnel records.
- Maintains accurate employee roster.
- Verifies patient consents from start of care.
- As necessary sends Physicians orders for signatures. Keeps a current log of what is send and what has been received.
- Scans and uploads documents to the patients Electronic Medical Record.
- Assists with the request for the release of Medical Records.
- Answer phones, schedule meetings, and manages incoming/outgoing mail.
- Forwards all invoices to Accounts Payable in a timely manner.
- Tracks all equipment issued to staff.
- Ensures a safe work environment with the coordination of office maintenance with DPCS & Clinical Supervisors.
- Participates and assists with community activities, i.e., job fairs, conventions, and health fairs.
- Performs other necessary functions/duties as assigned by branch leadership.
- Associates degree in a related field strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of human resource management principles and practices.
- Computer Skills including knowledge of relevant software.
- Basic knowledge of office machines.
- Ability to collaborate and accept direction.
- Ability to establish and maintain effecting working relationships.
- Ability to meet the public and staff as a positive, friendly and professional representative of the agency.
- Effective social interaction, communication and organizational skills.
- Administer multiple assignments efficiently.
- Personal car for travel and valid driver's license.
- Carry personal auto liability insurance coverage.
- Competitive compensation
- You may be eligible for our fleet car program coming in 2021.
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”