RN Clinical Educator - Home Health - Full Time - Inland Empire/Victorville
- 2930 Inland Empire Blvd #120, Ontario, CA, United States
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patient’s lives?
With over 18 locations and growing, Bridge Home Health & Hospice’s culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
Job Description Summary:
The Clinical Educator is a professional, Licensed Vocational Nurse responsible for all the training/ educating of the clinical team. Clinical Educator has accountabilities for the monitoring, implementation and evaluation of clinical training and competencies.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of competencies
A. Educates staff from onboarding, orientation and initial training
B. Ensures initial competency as well as annual is completed accurately and timely within organization policy.
C. Provides direction and coordination of education in-services
D. Works in collaboration with Clinical Managers to assure clinical documentation is accurate and completed within a timely manner
E. Educates and implements monitoring activities for safety, risk management and infection control
F. Coordinates training for new hires; to include EMR training, orientation books and clinical supplies.
2. Acts as resource to personnel in education of clinical procedures
3. Collaborates with nursing supervisors to provide a process to promote and ensure employee orientation, competency, and in-service education programs.
A. Assists in the identification of skills for annual competence and provides in-service training support.
B. Maintains aggregate records of employee orientation and annual competency requirements as part of the plan
4. Acts as a clinical resource to personnel.
A. Maintains updated nursing knowledge and skills
5. Assists with patient visits as needed.
6. Assists with administrative call on a rotational basis and clinical call as needed.
7. Provides assistance to community education team in meeting community education needs.
8. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal and professional network and participates in professional organizations or societies.
9. Kinnser and documentation review training and orienting to include assisting quality assurance with chart audits, clinical authorizations review and auditing com pliancy for patients.
10. Works with Clinical Managers and staff clinicians to gather, collate, ad report patient care summary information to Case Managers.
1. Licensed Vocational Nurse or Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state
2. Three (3) to five (5) year's clinical nursing experience. (An emphasis in home care nursing is preferred).
3. Excellent understanding of performance improvement, quality assurance, and
4. Is self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
5. Has excellent coordination and communication skills.
6. Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility, and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
- Competitive compensation
- You may be eligible for our fleet car program coming in 2021.
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”