Triage Registered Nurse (RN) - Hospice - Part Time - Weekend - Noc Shift
- 6 Quail Run Cir, Salinas, CA 93907, USA
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patient’s lives?
With over 24 locations and growing, Bridge Home Health & Hospice’s culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
Sat & Sun 8am-8pm
Bridge Hospice is currently looking for an experienced, talented and dynamic Hospice Triage Registered Nurse (RN). We are committed to providing the highest quality home-based patient care experience, in an atmosphere of respect and dignity. If you want to be a part of a team that is the premier provider of post-acute care, then we want to hear from you!
- Delivers telephonic nurse assessment, advice, and instruction to patient's and caregiver's after normal operating hours in accordance with Bridge Hospice documented policy and procedure, and within the scope of practice for RN in the state of California.
- Provides the Case Manager and Management team with information regarding changes in the patient's condition after telephonic contact with triage nurse.
- Communicates with physician regarding the patient's need and reports changes in the patient's condition; obtains/receives physicians' orders as required.
- Advocates for the patients and caregivers needs during telephone contact.
- Screens all incoming calls in a timely manner and triage's contacts in order of acuity.
- Coordinates after-hour staff visits as needed to meet patient/caregiver needs.
- Completes, maintains and submits accurate and relevant clinical notes regarding patient's condition and care provided.
- Supervises On-Call LVNs and delegates responsibilities when required.
- This position works remotely
- Register Nurse with a current licensee in the state of California.
- Minimum of one year of nursing experience required, two preferred.
- Current AHA CPR certification.
- Self-starter and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving, observation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Triage certification preferred.
- Customer services oriented.
- Home Health or Hospice experience, a plus.
- Management experience, a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- You may be eligible for our fleet car program coming in 2021
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”