Clinical Manager (CM) - Hospice - Full Time - Fremont
- 46723 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538, USA
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patient’s lives?
With over 24 locations and growing, Bridge Home Health & Hospice’s culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
The Clinical Manager is responsible for ensuring that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. The Clinical Manager is responsible for ensuring that care and services are delivered appropriately as well as the supervision of clinical personnel.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Receives case referrals. Reviews available patient information related to case, including disciplines required, to determine home care needs. Assigns appropriate clinicians to case.
- Reviews and evaluates each case by reviewing the services provided by clinicians, conferences, record review, discusses and verifies impressions, instructs and guides clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality hospice services, and is available at all times during operation hours to assist clinicians as appropriate.
- Reviews patient's clinical diagnosis, medications, procedures and clinical course.
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing plan of care.
- Attends case conference meetings with organization personnel to facilitate coordination of care.
- Conducts quarterly record reviews and communicates findings and recommendations to Director of Patient Care Services and appropriate organization personnel.
- Assists in the screening and interviewing process of new organization personnel and makes recommendations for employment of individuals. Assist in the orientation of new organization personnel.
- Assists Director of Patient Care Services in the planning, implementation and evaluation of in-service and continuing education programs.
- Assists in the formulation, revision, implementation, and evaluation of policies and procedures, as well as strategic goals and objectives.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Participates in public relation and community activities that promote the Organization's role as an effective member of the health care delivery system.
- Promotes customer service orientation to all organization personnel.
- Participates actively in quality assessment performance improvement program.
- Performs other duties and activities as delegated by the Director of Patient Care Services.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the State.
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing. BSN degree is preferred or a minimum of one (1) year of experience as a professional nurse within the last three (3) years.
- Previous experience in hospice/home care setting and with two years management or supervisory experience. Proven ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting.
- Two years management or supervisory experience within the past five years in a home health agency, primary care clinic, or health facility, unless the individual has been previously approved for such employment by a program flexibility issued for the individual's current position at the home health agency prior to April 1, 1995.
- Knowledge and expertise in clinical decision-making and Quality Management review and evaluation.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Complies and maintains current CPR certification.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Participation in Quality/Assurance/Performance Improvement Program and Bridge Hospice sponsored training.
- Competitive compensation
- You may be eligible for our fleet car program coming in 2021
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”