Registered Nurse (RN) – Home Health – PRN – Solano County
- 1261 Travis Blvd, Fairfield, CA 94533, USA
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patient’s lives?
With over 24 locations and growing, Bridge Home Health & Hospice’s culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
- Plan organize and direct services to meet the needs of the patient.
- Create and manage a plan of care for each patient.
- This position works Monday through Friday, out in the field.
- Registered Nurse with a current licensee in the state of California.
- Minimum of one year of nursing experience required, two preferred.
- Current AHA CPR certification.
- Licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in good working condition.
- Self-starter and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving, observation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Home Health or Hospice experience, a plus.
- Management experience, a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!