Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) - Hospice - San Rafael
- 175 N Redwood Dr, San Rafael, CA 94903, USA
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patient’s lives?
With over 18 locations and growing, Bridge Home Health & Hospice’s culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
- Responsible for providing direct patient assistance under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Follow the plan of care and work collaboratively with the other members of the team.
- Graduated from an accredited home health aide program.
- Has a current and active HHA license in the state of California.
- One-year prior professional experience.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication, as well as organization skills.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with CA laws and organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Possesses and maintains current AHA CPR certification.
- Home Health or Hospice experience, a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!