- FL-436, Orlando, FL, USA
We manage the brands of some of America’s largest companies. Our mission is to increase the exposure of our clients’ brand, to increase their market share, and to help drive revenue, all whilst making sure that the end-user enjoys the experience with the brand. People want to listen to – and be involved with – things that are FUN.
Come and Make A Difference!
You will be responsible for supporting the events team in organizing and overseeing the company's program of events from beginning through to final delivery.
Flexibility is essential, as you will be required to travel around the USA, promoting our clients' brands and working at various events.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate who has some experience in coordinating small to medium scale events, sales, customer service, and training.
- A minimum of one-year training experience in a support role
- Pro-active and energetic
- Experience of CRM system useful but not essential
- Good communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Above average IT skills
- Good with people, adaptable and with a can-do attitude.
- Have an interest in helping people - training
- Eagerness to learn and grow within your career
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
Thank you for your application