Content Processing Specialist
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
BE PART OF OUR GLOBAL TEAM AND JOIN BRICKBRANDS!
BrickBrands is a fast-growing company offering a lot of opportunities and valuable learning experiences that open doors for talented individuals to be a part of our global team. We are always on the lookout for self-starters with the passion to excel.
Proud of our Finnish heritage, BrickBrands has been in the business providing 24/7 brand protection, positive brand sentiment and overall increased customer engagement in various languages.
As part of a fast-paced environment, the need for additional resources appears constantly. Therefore we aim to build a pool of talented individuals and have an ongoing recruitment, searching for individuals who are highly interested in social media, marketing, and customer experience to be a part of our global team.
Summary of the Position
The Content Processing Specialist’s role is to protect brands from harmful content on various social media platforms and promote a positive community for the brands by issuing responses and removing negative brand sentiments. This person will have experience in analyzing information, conducting content moderation and ensuring a safe experience for all businesses and individuals around the world.
- Understand brand policies and guidelines, in order to effectively analyze information and be able to make the correct decisions in moderating each content in a timely manner
- Use our online platform to monitor content
- Rapidly identify any online communication, whether it’s a plain text or a meme
- Work with different brands to detect harmful contents
- Maintain constant communication with the shift manager to resolve any issues or questions
If you have...
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent English communication skills in both written and oral. Additional languages are a plus!
- Good knowledge and interest in various social media platforms
- A good working home environment that has a stable internet connection
- A personal desktop/laptop with a working webcam
- The ability to work an 8-hour shift, on a rotating schedule, and flexible to work on weekends
Perks & Benefits
- Remote position
- Great opportunities to be creative, learn and build your career
- Offers competitive compensation based on location market rates
- Opportunity to work with some of the world’s coolest and most innovative brands
- Opportunity to work in a diverse team environment
Interested to be a part of our global team? Please fill out your application and send us your resume in English.