Content Processing Specialist
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
BE PART OF OUR GLOBAL TEAM!
We are a fast-growing company offering a lot of opportunities and valuable learning experience that opens doors for talented individuals to be a part of our global team. We are always on the lookout for self-starters with the passion to excel.
BrickBrands has been in the business for over six years providing 24/7 brand protection, positive brand sentiment and overall increased customer engagement in various languages.
As part of a fast-paced environment, the need for additional resources appears constantly. Therefore we aim to build a pool of talented individuals and have ongoing recruitment, searching for individuals who are highly interested in social media, marketing, and customer experience to be a part of our global team.
Summary of the Position
The Content Processing Specialist’s role is to protect brands from harmful content on various social media platforms. This person will have experience in analyzing information and conducting content moderation.
- Analyze the information and make the correct decision in moderating each content in a timely manner
- Rapidly identify any online communication, whether it’s a plain text or a meme
- Work with different brands to detect harmful contents
- Maintain constant communication with the shift manager to resolve any issues or questions
If you have...
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent English communication skills in both written and oral. Additional languages are a plus!
- Good knowledge and interest in various social media platforms
- A good working home environment that has a stable internet connection
- A personal desktop/laptop with a working webcam
- The ability to work an 8-hour shift, on a rotating schedule, and flexible to work on weekends
Perks & Benefits
- Remote position
- Great opportunities to be creative, learn and build your career
- Offers competitive compensation based on location market rates
- Opportunity to work with some of the world’s coolest and most innovative brands
Interested to be a part of our global team? Please fill out your application and send us your resume in English.