Carpenters, Carpenter Helpers & Laborers
- VT-2B, St Johnsbury, VT, USA
Bread Loaf Corporation integrates planning, architecture and building solutions to help our clients grow their businesses, communities, campuses, and cultural institutions. At Bread Loaf we value the integrity and ingenuity of every person on our team, every planning study we develop, every architectural design we create, every structure we build.
We are seeking tradespeople (laborers and carpenter helpers) of all levels to work on commercial projects in St. Johnsbury, VT
Our benefits package includes:
- Health/Dental insurance
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- On the Job Training
- Travel Pay
- Lodging & Meal Allowance
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan and Company Match
- Competitive Compensation based on experience
Basic Function and Purpose of the job
Install assigned work with enthusiasm and in accordance with the best practices of the industry. Ensure individual work practices are safe and safety considerate for adjacent personnel.
Bread Loaf Tradespeople work solo and as a team member to perform
- demolition work
- concrete work
- install insulation
- install windows, doors and hardware
Careful attention to safe work practices and to building and construction specifications is essential while working with people and supplies in a variety of work environments, a fast paced atmosphere and around moving equipment. Experience working on commercial, industrial and institutional projects is preferred. Willing to train the right person.
- Must possess and exhibit the Bread Loaf core values including a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Must be physically capable of doing construction work.
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to travel.
- Must have the tools for their own use as required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Bread Loaf Corporation complies with applicable provisions of state and federal law which prohibit discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, place of birth, HIV-positive status, or any other characteristic as protected or defined by applicable law, and the Company complies with its obligations not to discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities on the basis of disability.