- Hopkins, MN, USA
Brandpoint has been an industry leader in providing Content Marketing services to agencies and brands for over 20 years. Our content based solutions help connect brands with consumers and ultimately drive business for our clients!
What you will do:
Produce branded feature articles, blogs, case studies, website and social media content for Brandpoint’s clients. Topics may include: Features, Lifestyle, Home & Garden and Health & Wellness. Experience writing complex subject matter is a plus (Finance, Medical, IT, Science and Business).
- Content creation (feature articles, blogs, product descriptions, case studies, website and
- Write across Brandpoint content categories, to include: Features, Lifestyle, Home & Garden and Health & Wellness. Experience writing complex subject matter is a plus (Finance, Medical, IT, Science and Business).
- Work directly with clients to understand their business and content marketing objectives (presentations, meetings, project communication in-person or via phone/email, etc.)
- Build expertise in each client’s industry through online research and by interviewing
- Work closely with a team of account managers, content strategists, social media managers, copy editors and designers to ensure client elation with our products and services
- Work within Brandpoint’s content management software to track time, monitor assignments, etc.
- Participate in discussions, reviews and meetings
- Cultivate a quality end product as well as a fun/positive work environment
- Set expectations and standards for attitude, behavior and teamwork
• BA in communications, English, journalism or equivalent
• 3+ years of professional writing experience (journalism, public relations and marketing)
• Demonstrated expertise writing B2B content
• Strong storytelling with analytical, research and interviewing skills
• Solid editing and proofreading skills, including knowledge of AP Style
• Ability to multi-task and produce a high volume of content in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, creative environment
• Knowledge of current SEO best practices, trends and tools
• Exceptional interpersonal and client interaction skills
• Ability to interact with multi-departmental project teams
• Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills along with keen attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. Working knowledge of Powerpoint and Acrobat
A LITTLE QUIRKY BUT LOTS OF FUN
Brandpoint is a fun place to work. Casual dress code (expand your blue jean collection). Flexible work hours and arrangements (we’re family people ourselves!). Bi-weekly yoga sessions (warning: ease in to this). Pick-up basketball games (ditto). Biking and running and what-not at lunch (did we mention we’re right on the bike line to downtown?). Pot lucks and company picnics (average belt expansion = 1 notch despite the exercise). Even the occasional human Foosball game (don’t ask!). And much more. Everybody fits in and find friends here. And works hard. Then there’s the other stuff: medical and dental, generous Paid Time Off Plan, volunteer time, 401K plan, even that scary flu shot every fall (optional). And more.
What You Can Expect From Brandpoint:
- Competitive pay
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Healthy work-life balance
- A team that wants to WIN!
- All that other good stuff (see sections above and below)
Employee Benefits Include:
- Employer subsidized Medical benefits
- Group dental benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Employer paid Life, AD&D and Long Term Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Options (FSA) - Medical and Dependent Care
- Optional Short Term Disability and Additional Life for you, your spouse and/or your children
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Employer contribution towards a health club membership
Please provide 3 writing samples + your resume