- 3501 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
Brandfolder is seeking an ENTRY level Implementation Specialist to join our fast-paced Customer Experience team. Your primary role will be to support the Implementation Team in the deployment process for our mid-market and enterprise accounts. You’ll have the ability to immediately impact decision-making in a high-growth company. We’re looking for someone who asks the right questions, challenges the status quo, and makes us a better, smarter company. Base salary range for this role to be between $47,840 and $57,960. In addition, this role will be eligible for a market competitive annual bonus and RSU stock grant upon accepted offer. Here’s a little more on what we’re seeking:
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own all client communication as it pertains Basic Accounts
- Coordinate meetings and tasks for SMB and MM accounts at the direction of Implementation leadership
- Develop configurations that support the customer’s business processes
- Execute on onboarding and implementation plans as defined by Implementation leadership
- Test and troubleshoot final system setups
- Help customers meet deadlines and objectives
- Assist with file ingestions as needed
- Relay feedback and escalating issues within internal teams
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product
- Set up client accounts on internal systems
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Extremely high level of organization
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in customer facing roles and passion for working directly with customers to deliver the best possible outcomes
- Ability to balance multiple stakeholders within our customers’ organizations
- The drive to increase your scope of responsibility and grow your career
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- DAM experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Previous work experience in a startup environment
- Exposure to the world’s most powerful brands
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Great office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Company events and happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute, and measure brand engagement. Loved by global brands including Under Armour, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.