- 3501 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
Brandfolder is seeking a Solutions Engineer to join our fast-paced team. You will be the primary technical lead on pre-sale opportunities. As a core addition to our team, you’ll have the ability to immediately impact decision-making in a high-growth company. We’re looking for someone who asks the right questions, has a solutions-based mindset, challenges the status quo, and makes us a better, smarter company. The Annualized On Target Earnings (OTE: base salary and commission) Range for this role to be between $129,720 and $160,080. In addition, this role will be eligible for RSU stock grant upon accepted offer. Here’s a little more on what we’re seeking:
What You'll Do
- Support our Sales team in winning new business as a strategic and technical resource throughout the sales cycle, from discovery to close
- Partner with Account Executives to qualify leads, gather requirements, and evaluate opportunities
- Participate in sales meetings as a technical and product expert, overcoming technical objections to achieve the "technical win" with prospects
- Know the product inside and out and deliver solutions demos in large-scale opportunities; you will be a top demo resource at the company
- Use technical and product expertise to build and deliver solutions demos tailored to prospects' requirements and goals
- Understand various prospect pain-points and use cases by vertical and job function, parlaying your product knowledge into personalized solutions
- Keep a pulse on the competitive landscape, understanding product gaps and articulating differentiators
- Act as a Sales liaison to Product, Customer Experience, and Marketing
- Work closely with Product to understand the roadmap, deliver pre-sales feedback, and strategize on product build-outs and releases
- Assist with responses to RFPs, owning technical/security portions
- Work with Product Marketing and Design to help create and refine sales collateral
- Identify and communicate best practices across Account Executives and sales cycles to continually optimize current sales process
- Participate in events and speak at sessions as a thought leader in the space
- Transition new customers to Customer Experience Team while providing technical support during onboarding process
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of B2B Mid-Market and/or Enterprise SaaS Solutions/Sales Engineer (or equivalent pre-sales function) experience
- Understanding of all components of SaaS sales process
- Strong grasp of technical components of cloud SaaS products and integrations
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills - ability to empathize with others’ goals and flex style based on audience
- Bias toward action and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to learn quickly to become a product expert for the Brandfolder platform
- Client management skills, interfacing with both prospects and customers to help them achieve their goals
- The drive to own high-impact projects from day one
Bonus Points For
- Previous experience working with the Brandfolder platform
- DAM, MAM, ECM, WCM, CMS, CWM, PIM experience
- Adobe Creative Cloud and/or technical creative workflow familiarity
- Technical depth in APIs, web app architecture, cloud computing, security
- Track record of leading presentations and influencing revenue
- Experience in product marketing or software development
- Experience writing technical requirements
- Previous work experience in a startup environment
To Be Considered:
Please provide us with a cover letter expressing why you are interested in this role at Brandfolder and why you think you will be a good fit.
- Exposure to the world’s most powerful brands
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Great office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Company events and happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute, and measure brand engagement. Loved by global brands including Under Armour, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.