Customer Support Representative
- 3501 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
Brandfolder is seeking an entry-level Customer Support Representative who can use technical and creative skills to ensure the quality of customer content in Brandfolder meets or exceeds expectations. This is an entry-level, technology support position, designed to allow a talented and motivated individual to start a promising career in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) leading DAM (Digital Asset Management) solution. Base salary range for this role to be between $47,840 and $57,960. In addition, this role will be eligible for a market competitive annual bonus and RSU stock grant upon accepted offer.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Brandfolder, and become a DAM Industry expert
- Reproduce reported issues and identify potential workarounds
- Communicate product limitations and solutions directly with customers
- Collaborate with vendors to resolve issues that cannot be resolved internally
- Respond to all inbound inquiries via email support and live chat
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Aptitude for troubleshooting and the ability to clearly explain technical issues
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Willingness and desire to learn new skills and build a career in software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create strong, long-lasting relationships with customers
- Ability to efficiently manage and prioritize tasks
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience with content creation tools, image editing, or printing
- Experience or passion for B2B software, DAM, or ECM.
- Customer Success and/or Design experience.
- Exposure to the world’s most powerful brands
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Great office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Company events and happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute, and measure brand engagement. Loved by global brands including Under Armour, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.