Account Executive - Commercial
- 3501 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
Brandfolder is seeking a sales person to join our fast-paced team. Your primary role will be to sell the Brandfolder platform to named accounts in your geography. You’ll have the ability to immediately impact decision-making in a high-growth company. We’re looking for someone who asks the right questions, challenges the status quo, and makes us a better, smarter company. Is that you? Here’s a little more on what we’re seeking:
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- New business sales to mid-market and enterprise accounts, with a $1.2 - $1.5 million annual quota
- Articulate what is unique about your territory and why you are the best fit for the geography
- Heavy involvement in other departments, informing roadmap and marketing programs
- Work closely with C/X to ensure successful outcomes
- Team up with our Head of Partnerships to forge business relationships in your territory
- Go wide in enterprise accounts, taking risks to create custom solutions
- Max out tools available to you and ask for more
- Seek, and is personally asked, to speak at events
- Know and attend all relevant industry and vertical events in your geography
- Know (by name) the influencers in your patch. And they already know you.
- Be the professional face of Brandfolder in your territory.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years of MarCom/SaaS sales experience
- Demonstrable goal attainment over $1 million annual
- A startup mentality and entrepreneurial mindset
- Deep understanding of the competition
- Experience using Salesforce
- The drive to own high-impact projects from day one
- Exposure to the world’s most powerful brands
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Great office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Company events and happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute, and measure brand engagement. Loved by global brands including Under Armour, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.