- 3501 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
Brandfolder is looking for a talented and motivated Creative Coder to expand our impact as an established leader in Digital Asset Management. Currently, we’re the leader of UI in our industry and we strive to maintain this dominance by being innovative in the most user friendly manner. You will inspire the most recognizable brands in the world, such as TripAdvisor and Slack, by creating a product that makes company assets easy to discover and interact with while surfacing strategic insights that help increase brand engagement. At our core, Brandfolder is brand-focused, crafts simple and intuitive experiences, and builds elegant and scalable solutions. As a Creative Coder at Brandfolder, you will have the opportunity to bring value directly to the end user and to the organizations that leverage us. You possess an eye for detail and are truly passionate about the creation of design through code. You’ll own the user experience and implementation of design on our platform as well as our marketing presence. Lastly, you will push us to deliver even better interactions and delightful moments for our customers.
Do you love creating beautiful user interfaces and elegantly designed and expressive digital experiences? Our team is passionate, curious, eager, and humble. We believe in having fun, both inside and outside of the office, and being flexible to expand and evolve our culture as our team grows. We embrace that each interaction and opportunity for feedback helps us grow individually and collectively.
What you’ll do
- Join a collaborative team of the most savvy devs in Denver
- Work with amazing brands to help them organize their creative assets and tell their brand story
- Deploy production changes daily
- Constantly improve our user experiences
- Become an integral contributor to the direction of the product and the team
- Support and grow our existing features and captivate users that leverage them
What you’ll need
- Build for all users on any device and browser by responsive design and cross-browser testing
- Positive attitude and adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working on an engineering team pushing new features at a fast pace
- Strong knack for picking up new tools and technologies, continuously learning
- Strong understanding of styling and user interface principles
- Understanding of development practices and git
- The drive to take initiative and own high-impact projects from day one
- A portfolio to show the team and the story behind your projects
Bonus Points for
- Experience designing and building B2B web applications
- Custom templating experience in CMS platforms like Marketo
- Design background
- Experience with Ruby and Rails, jQuery, or React
- A growth mindset and passion for learning
- The ability to elevate those around you
- Previous work experience in a startup environment
- A passion to always learn new things
- Exposure to the world’s most powerful brands
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Great office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Company events and happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute, and measure brand engagement. Loved by global brands including Under Armour, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.