- 3501 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
We are looking for a detail oriented and driven individual who has worked as a Recruiter in a corporate setting.
You will be an ambassador for Brandfolder, support and take excellent care of our amazing team members, help find exciting new people to join the team, welcome new team members and help to support everyone’s success. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, hard-working, and excels at managing projects and details. Is that you? Here’s a little more on what we’re seeking:
What you’ll do:
- Drive the end-to-end high-touch recruiting process from helping to create job descriptions to attracting talented individuals, through helping with new hire orientation and supporting new team members
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand their hiring needs
- Work with candidates through the entire recruitment process, from initial screen to hire
- Manage our Applicant Tracking System
- Identify and engage with top talent
- Engage with people throughout their employee journey at Brandfolder as part of the People Operations Team.
What you’ll need:
- Proven track record of identifying and engaging with top talent
- Proven track record of hiring passive talent
- Experience coordinating interviews and meetings
- Experience conducting phone screens and onsite interviews
- Experience working within an ATS
- Attention to detail that is second to none
- Love of helping people and being of service wherever the need arises.
- Self-directedness, including the ability to ask for help and to take ownership.
- Adaptability and resiliency to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to be part of a winning and growing team.
- A “whatever it takes attitude”, where nothing is ever “not your job”.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Gem
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience with SmartRecruiters
- The chance to learn and grow professionally
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Iconic office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Monthly company events and happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute and measure brand engagement. Loved by globals brands including Lyft, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.