Recruiting Coordinator and Office Manager
- 3501 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
We are looking for a detail oriented and driven individual who has worked as a (or wants to learn how to be) Recruiting Coordinator and Office Manager.
You will be an ambassador for Brandfolder, support and take excellent care of our amazing team members, help find exciting new people to join the team, welcome new team members and help to support everyone’s success. You will also be at the heart of our community, assisting with all company activities (meetings, team building activities, happy hours, etc.). We are looking for someone who is outgoing, hard-working, and excels at managing projects and details. Is that you? Here’s a little more on what we’re seeking:
What you’ll do:
- Engage with people throughout their employee journey at Brandfolder as part of the People Operations Team.
- Drive the end-to-end high-touch recruiting process from helping to create job descriptions to attract talented individuals through helping with new hire orientation and supporting new team members to help them be successful (and everything in between).
- Organize and order everything we need for the office, including supplies, snacks, quarterly team lunches, and coffee...lots of coffee.
- Offer accurate and timely scheduling help across the company for interviews, training, meetings, and more.
- Assist team member led committees in the areas of party planning, welcoming new hires, community service, and recognition.
What you’ll need:
- Experience coordinating interviews and meetings
- Experience sourcing candidates
- Experience working within an ATS
- Attention to detail that is second to none
- Love of helping people and being of service wherever the need arises.
- Self-directedness, including the ability to ask for help and to take ownership.
- Adaptability and resiliency to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to be part of a winning and growing team.
- A “whatever it takes attitude”, where nothing is ever “not your job”.
- Experience with Gem
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience with SmartRecruiters
- The chance to learn and grow professionally
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Iconic office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Monthly company events and happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute and measure brand engagement. Loved by globals brands including Lyft, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.