Strategic Partner Manager
- 3501 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will manage new and existing channel partners, develop and run our partner onboarding process, negotiate channel contracts and ultimately be responsible for the success of our Partner Program. The ideal candidate has a track record of revenue attainment through new channel development. This a revenue generating roll reporting to the VP of Sales.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the Brandfolder Executive Team to develop the partnership strategy, goals and agenda
- Create a uniform and consistent approach to identify, target and recruit key partners
- Drive the identification, structuring, negotiating, closing and nurturing of all relationships
- Responsible for overall partner relationship, including strategic planning, revenue growth targets
- Meet and exceed pipeline as well as revenue quota from your portfolio
- Structure, negotiate and execute deals with prospective partners
- Manage executive level relationships with Brandfolder’s channel partners (software vendors targeting SMBs, Mid-Market and Enterprise)
- Lead the launch process for new partners including sales enablement and marketing, with the end goal of getting the partner to more independently promote Brandfoldfer
- Manage the growth and monetization of existing partners through scalable programs that can span across multiple industries
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, product, sales, and customer success
- Track partner performance against goals and share learnings on how and where to improve
- Collaborate and problem-solve at all levels of the partner’s organization and become the connector to different stakeholders within Brandfolder
What You’ll Need
- 10+ years developing partnerships in the B2B SaaS industry
- Proven track record of managing revenue-generating channel relationships
- Track record of success in strategic planning, owning sales targets and managing sales forecasts
- Experience in a high growth company
- Strong ability to interact with and effectively influence C-level executives and team members
- Ability to understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- Ability to negotiate contracts
- Resourceful, creative and able to find innovative ways to achieve results
- Technologically savvy and familiarity with DAM preferred
- Exceptional communication skills and a consultative approach in addressing partner needs
- Detail oriented and highly skilled in project management amid complex situations
- High energy level to match Brandfolder’s fast paced, start-up environment
- BS or BA, MBA a plus
- Continuous learning
- Iconic office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute, and measure brand engagement. Loved by global brands including Under Armour, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.