Account Executive Mid Market
- 3501 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
Brandfolder is seeking an Account Executive in Denver to join our fast-paced team. Your primary role will be to sell the Brandfolder platform to mid market accounts in your geography. You will inspire the most recognizable brands in the world, like TripAdvisor and Slack, by providing tools and strategic insights that increase their brand engagement. You’ll have the ability to immediately impact decision-making in a high-growth company. We’re looking for someone who asks the right questions, challenges the status quo, and makes us a better, smarter company. Is that you? Here’s a little more on what we’re seeking:
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- New business sales to mid-market accounts, with a ~$1 million annual quota
- Platform demonstrations and presentations
- Heavy involvement in other departments, informing roadmap and marketing programs
- Work closely with C/X to ensure successful outcomes
- Max out tools available to you and ask for more
- Prospecting of all types
- Work and attend all relevant industry and vertical events in your geography
- Be the professional face of Brandfolder in your territory
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years of MarCom/SaaS sales experience
- Willingness to prospect
- Demonstrable goal attainment
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience using Salesforce
- The drive to own high-impact projects from day one
BONUS POINTS FOR
- DAM Experience
- Experience working with the Brandfolder platform
- Competitive insight
- Exposure to the world’s most powerful brands
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Great office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Company events and happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute, and measure brand engagement. Loved by global brands including Under Armour, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.