Marketing Analyst Intern
- 3501 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
We’re looking for a deeply curious, quantitatively minded intern to help assist the sales and marketing teams with analysis of data. You’ll have the chance to help optimize digital marketing campaigns, analyze website conversion data, and dig into sales data, all while helping circulate insights and takeaways for us to become a more efficient business. Data is only useful when it’s consumable and consumed so you’ll have the chance to learn SQL and build dashboards that we’ll use on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to make better decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Manipulate data sets from various marketing and sales sources to draw actionable insights
- Work with our data science team to build useful dashboards with SQL
- Analyze performance of marketing campaigns and make recommendations
- Dig into Salesforce CRM data to understand how to make the sales process more efficient
- Assist sales and marketing operations with data requests
What You’ll Need
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a 4 year degree program for finance, mathematics, statistics, economics, physics, operations, or equivalent quantitatively oriented program
- Intense curiosity and desire to learn Salesforce and SQL
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Communication skills to distill data and present insights to the team
- Knowledge of SQL, Salesforce, Google Analytics a plus
- Continuous learning
- Iconic office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute, and measure brand engagement. Loved by global brands including Under Armour, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.