- 3501 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
Brandfolder is seeking an organized, dependable, enthusiastic marketing intern to join our growing team. As an intern to the marketing team, you will make an impact in several areas, including product marketing and content. Tasks range from working with our product, sales, and marketing teams to effectively understand our product’s features to crafting sales enablement materials and creating public-facing content that drives demand.
A highly motivated individual is key for this role. We value ideas and creativity, as well as someone who is not afraid to learn from multiple cross-functional leaders. This a great opportunity for anyone looking to begin a career in the marketing space and get their hands on a bit of everything! This isn’t an only grunt-work-grabbing-coffee type of internship.
This internship will mainly focus on the following:
- Analyze competitive landscape and stay afloat of industry trends
- Assist in the go-to-market execution of new feature releases
- Ensure sales and customers are aware of and understand new features
- Create sales enablement battle cards, one-pagers, demo scripts, videos, sales slides, blogs, emails, and more
- Work with the product marketing manager and community marketing manager to select and craft client success stories
- Work with a video producer and own the creation and development of new feature video series
- Newsletter content calendar and project management
- Post all blogs, updates, etc to appropriate channels
- Work with creative for design elements needed
Skills you must bring to the table:
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interfacing and building relationships with multiple cross-functional teams
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to influence real customer-facing campaigns and projects
- Superior project management skills and have a knack for juggling multiple projects at once and managing time
- A passion for marketing and aspiration to continue expanding your skillset
Bonus points for:
- Previous internship or work experience with a technology company (extra bonus points for SaaS)
- Experience doing competitive analysis
- Continuous learning including conferences and workshops
- Iconic office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute, and measure brand engagement. Loved by global brands including Under Armour, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.