Video Design Manager
- 3501 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
We are looking for a creative and technically strong Video Design Manager to help grow Brandfolder's video marketing presence. You'll be responsible for all of Brandfolder’s video production initiatives from case studies to product videos. The ideal candidate is a jack of all trades video production specialist that can shoot an entire interview/scene on their own and turn it into a polished masterpiece afterwards.
You will inspire the most recognizable brands in the world, like TripAdvisor and Slack and have the ability to immediately impact decision-making in a high-growth company. We’re looking for someone who asks the right questions, challenges the status quo, and makes us a better, smarter company. Is that you? Here’s a little more on what we’re seeking:
What you’ll do:
- Shoot and edit customer testimonial videos
- Produce and edit amazing product and feature videos
- Edit together video content for advertisements to be used on paid channels
- Work closely with the product team to produce thought leadership content with our community
- Shoot, light, sound record, and edit all Brandfolder videos
- Animate product feature videos to show our prospects and customers how a real scenario plays out in Brandfolder
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of video production experience
- Motion graphics/animation experience
- Strong eye for cinematography
- You’re highly curious and technically minded
- Mastery of Adobe editing suite (may consider alternatives)
- Excellent communication project management skills to work with cross-functional team members to ensure campaign success
- A learner, that is able to comprehend and grow knowledge of high-tech B2B trends, complex products, and messaging
- Enterprise Software and/or SaaS experience a plus
- Continuous learning including conferences and workshops
- Iconic office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute, and measure brand engagement. Loved by global brands including Under Armour, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.