Technical Customer Experience (CX) Specialist
- 3501 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
Brandfolder is seeking an entry-level technical customer support representative. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with amazing customers and high profile brands. The role will require someone with strong technical knowledge who is looking for the opportunity to expand their technical knowledge by working with an outstanding team of CX reps and engineers at Brandfolder.
This job requires the ability to use various programming languages and database interactions. If you are not comfortable writing a query to pull data and a query to update or add data to a database, this job is NOT for you.
What you'll do
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Brandfolder and become a DAM Industry expert
- Data migrations / manipulations
- Data imports / exports
- Following detailed technical runbooks
- Respond to all inbound inquiries via email support and live chat
- Record and document all activity in Brandfolder’s CRM, Salesforce.com
- Update Brandfolder’s Knowledge Base and product documentation
What you'll need
- A passion for helping others and solving complex problems in creative ways
- Enjoy working directly with some of the biggest and best brands in the industry
- Strong technical knowledge in the following areas:
- SQL - Ability to query a database and create basic reports of customer data
- Data manipulation - ability to transform data in CSV and spreadsheets
- Ability to follow technical run books and run queries using SQL and scripts in Ruby
- Work closely with our engineering teams to support complex customer needs
- Find creative solutions to customers needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The drive to own high-impact projects from day one
Bonus points for
- Previous development or engineering experience
- Customer service experience
- Previous work experience in an early stage startup environment
- Continuous learning including conferences and workshops
- Iconic office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute, and measure brand engagement. Loved by global brands including Under Armour, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.