Customer Experience (CX) Representative
- 3501 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
Brandfolder is seeking an ambitious and energetic entry level Customer Experience Representative, responsible for supporting Brandfolder’s customer base and helping to ensure our success in the Brand Asset Management marketplace. This is an entry level, technology support position, designed to allow a talented and motivated individual to start a promising career in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) leading DAM solution.
What you’ll do:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Brandfolder, and become a DAM Industry expert
- Respond to all inbound inquiries via email support and live chat.
- Record and document all activity in Brandfolder’s CRM, Salesforce.com.
- Manage and grow Brandfolder’s existing customer base
- Promote engagement and adoption among all users of the platform
What you’ll need:
- Willingness and desire to learn new skills and build a career in software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create strong, long lasting relationships with customers
- Ability to efficiently manage and prioritize tasks
- Ability to create upsells and new opportunities from existing accounts.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience or passion for B2B software, DAM, or ECM.
- Customer Success and/or Design experience.
- Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience.
- Affinity for ping pong and Rockies games.
- Continuous learning including conferences and workshops
- Iconic office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute, and measure brand engagement. Loved by global brands including Under Armour, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.