Inbound Business Development Representative
- 3501 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80216, USA
Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
Brandfolder is seeking an ambitious and energetic Inbound Business Development Representative, responsible for accelerating the growth of Brandfolder’s sales pipeline and helping to ensure our success in the Digital Asset Management marketplace. This is an entry level, technology marketing position, designed to allow a talented and motivated individual to start a promising career in sales or marketing for a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) leading DAM solution. You will inspire the most recognizable brands in the world, like TripAdvisor and Slack, by providing tools and strategic insights that increase their brand engagement.
What you'll do
- Respond to inbound telephone calls, emails and chat inquiries in a quick and timely manner
- Record and document all activity in Salesforce.com
- Use our designated software platforms to monitor, research, and connect with potential clients
- Maintain a high level of activity with the intent to qualify and create an exponential sales pipeline
- Reach out to people who have attended events, webinars, and downloaded our content
- Keep our database clean by updating records, merging duplicates, and creating net new records
- Interact and maintain relationships with all members of the sales team
What you'll need
- Willingness to hustle
- Desire to learn new skills and build a career in marketing & software sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to quick moving environment
- Ability to be organized and pay attention to details
- Motivation to drive pipeline based results
Bonus points for
- Experience or passion for B2B software or DAM
- Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience
- Microsoft Office and/or GSuite experience
- Continuous learning including conferences and workshops
- Iconic office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute, and measure brand engagement. Loved by global brands including Under Armour, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.