Bramble Energy is an innovator of renewable energy technologies; designing and manufacture high-performance, low-cost, fuel cell stacks using printed circuit board (PCB) materials and processes.
Bramble Energy is a well-funded (£35m series B funding), scale-up business on a fast track to becoming a global player in fuel cell technology. Our impact on net zero emissions shall come in the form of sustainable solutions to static and moving power.
Bramble welcomes diversity, ingenuity, and enthusiasm and rewards its staff with a dynamic working environment and significant financial benefits. Bramble transformed itself in its first year and aims to continue the staff growth to meet the growing business needs
Reporting into the Head of Production, this role will be responsible for the assembly and delivery of both complete Printed Circuit Board fuel cells (PCBFC) and product to the end of line test.
- Carry out work in line with the process and standards required using the Bramble Energy Production system.
- Sub assembly and integrity testing of Bramble Energy’s PCBFC fuel cells and Final assembly of Bramble Energy’s PCBFC fuel cells into products, ensuring the work is conducted to the required quality standards.
- Adhere to all H&S regulations and relevant risk assessments
- Ensure work is completed within the defined cycle time
- Own and maintain assembly work station to exemplary cleanliness levels
- Support quality, process and cost down improvement initiatives.
- Highlight and clearly articulate assembly/build concerns to Quality and Manufacturing
- Engineering teams, and support concern resolution
- Highlight and clearly articulate general production concerns / issues to Production leadership
- Manual dexterity, mechanical aptitude.
- High levels of attention to detail, pride in work, with a keen eye on quality
- Able to train others on process and job role requirements
- Positive can do attitude
- Ability to write operating procedures
- Team player with all stakeholders
- Clear communication across the organisation
- Understanding of Route Cause Analysis techniques
- Flexibility in a fast changing environment
- Cross functional across departments when required
- Experience of working in high volume manufacturing / assembly production environments
- Computer literate, basic knowledge of Microsoft office suite advantageous
- Some experience of using recognised lean methodologies for continuous improvement activities
- Agile mindset to adapt to support/work in other areas as may be necessary
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary, scaling with experience
- Strong pension contribution
- Salary sacrifice electric car scheme
- Life Assurance of four times your annual salary
- Private Medical & Dental cover
- Health cash plan
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Two days paid leave to volunteer per annum
- Employee of the month bonus scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Gym membership
- Subscription to Headspace
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours