- Denver, CO, USA
- Role: Technician
If you are an automotive professional who is looking for a terrific work environment with an emphasis on teamwork and willingness to be successful, we want to meet you.
We have grown consistently since 1990 with stores across Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, Texas, Nebraska, and Iowa. APPLY NOW with one of the leading and fastest growing automotive service companies and come GROW with us.
The Automotive Technician is responsible for performing basic and advanced car maintenance and repair tasks, inspecting vehicles for potential problems, and troubleshooting issues to ensure vehicle is performing appropriately and the customer is taken care of.
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Application of in-depth automotive repair knowledge
- Providing service of the highest quality to our customers
- Performs skilled mechanical work while analyzing and diagnosing problems
- Inspect, replace and/or repair defective parts while performing preventative maintenance on automobiles
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s vision, mission, and core values in all interaction with customers, co-workers, managers, and suppliers
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area
We are looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years’ auto service / engine diagnostic experience in a professional capacity
- ASE Certification preferred, but not required
- Must have Technician Tools
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate and drive vehicles
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background screen
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Compensation: $14.00-$35.00 per hour
Benefits: Brakes Plus provides a large selection of benefits that help protect the health, wealth, and well-being of you and your family. This comprehensive benefits program helps you create the best benefits program to fit your needs and lifestyle. This includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401 (K) Retirement Plan, Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off (Vacation/Personal), Paid Bereavement, and Paid Holidays.
NO SUNDAYS, GUARANTEED HOURS, COMPETITIVE PAY!
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Work Opportunity Tax Credits – Brakes Plus
Brakes Plus participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program, which ADP administers on behalf of the company. Please follow the steps listed below to screen for the WOTC program. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Open https://tcs.adp.com/mavistac
- Please answer each question to complete the voluntary screening
- Eligible applicants will be asked to Electronically Sign and click Submit to complete the screening
- Ineligible applicants will be asked to click Submit to finish the screening; You will not be asked to electronically sign